What is Webmail? Webmail is a cloud-based email client that allows you to access and manage your email, contacts, calendar, tasks, and notes, among other things. Users can access their email at any time and from any location, but they will need a web browser and connection to the Internet to do so. Many organizations and ISPs, such as Host Papa, Blue Host, GoDaddy, and others, provide three different Webmail solutions: Horde, Round Cube, Squirrel Mail, and so on. These services allow you to export my Webmail inbox to an Outlook PST. Using manual or third-party better solutions to convert MBOX to PST
The following are some of the reasons why you should switch your Webmail to Outlook:
- In comparison to Webmail, Outlook delivers a high level of protection.
- Because Outlook has several advanced features, many people prefer it.
- MS Outlook has a simple user interface that allows users to quickly become familiar with it.
- The calendar can be used in Webmail, but there is no way to save the data.
- The old Outlook email can be accessed without the use of the internet.
How to save Webmail inbox to an Outlook PST file:-
In Outlook, the user saves their data locally, however, Webmail does not have this feature because it keeps data on the server. A user must download or back up Webmail data in MBOX format if he wants to save it. After that, you can begin the process of converting Webmail to Outlook PST format.
- To open the mailbox, select the horde option.
- The browser will display a new Webpage (Webmail). Right-click the Webmail content folder you wish to download (inbox, draught, sent, archive, spam, etc.) and select Export.
- On the screen, a dialogue box will now appear. Select “Download into MBOX file” and then “Download into MBOX file (ZIP compressed)” to download the MBOX file.
How to Convert Webmail inbox to an Outlook PST:-
There are two methods for converting MBOX files to PST files:-
This is a time-consuming method that requires some technical knowledge to complete. A second Eudora email client must be installed. Additionally, if the user has a large MBOX file, there is a risk of data loss during the converting process. Even if you’re interested in learning more about the manual procedure, I’ve included a description below: – (for Outlook 2010 and below version)
Copy the MBOX file and put it in the Eudora email client’s default location, changing the MBOX file extension to MBX.
- Now navigate to the File tab in Microsoft Outlook.
- Select “Import and export,” then “Import Internet Mail and Addresses” and then “Next.”
- Now, Select “Eudora (pro and lite) 2x, 3x, 4x” from the drop-down menu and select the next option.
- Select the MBX file from the list and click the Next button.
- To finalize the conversion process, select the destination location for importing MBOX data and click Finish.
Use MBOX to PST Converter to quickly export Webmail data to Outlook PST files. It is designed to work with MBOX-based email clients such as Apple Mail, Entourage, Gmail, Webmail, Netscape, and SeaMonkey. The MBOX to PST converter includes a number of important functions, including:-
- The process saves time.
- Simple GUI interfaces that may be used by everyone, whether a techie or a non-techie.
- Convert MBOX files to PST in bulk.
- Provide a result that is 100 percent accurate.
- It works with more than 25 MBOX email clients.
- Compatible with all versions of Outlook, including 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and others.
- Supported by all versions of the Windows operating system.
Note: A demo version is provided for testing purposes, however, it only translates 20 emails from each folder.
The Steps of the MBOX to PST Converter are as follows:
- MBOX to PST converter software can be downloaded and installed.
- To add an MBOX file, select Select file or Select folder.
- Check the mailbox file you want to export and choose a location to save it.
- Select whether you want to create a single or several PST files.
- Press the export button and wait for the conversion to complete.